Thursday, April 3, 2014

Broken Bones Now Available in Print

My first novel, Broken Bones, is finally available in print. You can order your copy here.

You can also get the e-book for
Amazon Kindle and Barnes & Noble Nook.

Broken Bones is an important accomplishment for me. It’s the product of an extreme set of circumstances, a perfect storm of pain that brought me to the edge of death. I mean it when I say: writing this novel kept me alive. I’m 5’10 and weigh about 170 pounds. But in November of 2008, when I woke up in an emergency room, I tipped the scales at 98 pounds. My organs were failing, I couldn’t move much at all and my mind was shot. I was in such bad shape that the E.R. doctors said they couldn’t care for me. I had to be committed to a psychiatric ward for people with eating disorders, where I was stuck for a month.

That was almost six years ago, and now I finally get to share the novel based on that experience. It’s an honor have you as readers, and I welcome you to share their thoughts. A review on Amazon, a shout-out on Twitter or Facebook, I'd be grateful for anything you can do to help spread the word.
I’ll have more information in the coming days and weeks about launch parties and reading events.

If you haven’t read it yet, an awesome writer and friend of mine, Shelby Settles Harper, posted this interview, in which we discuss Broken Bones.

No comments:

Post a Comment